S-Wrap® LEAK CONTROL KIT
We have been providing leak repair solutions for 20 years in all the Industry where pipe leaks are a problem. In particular our areas of expertise lies in Industry handling Hydrocarbon and Water:
- Offshore oil and gas production
The S-Wrap Leak Control Kit has been carefully designed for emergency leakage sealing of Hydrocarbon and water leakages. It is simple to use and can be installed by your Maintenance personnels to tackle emergency repairs on live through-wall leaks in pipe work and storage Tanks.
Our 20 years experience in the business of Online Leakage Sealing has resulted in a design of the Leak Control Kit which can be used for Sealing of Leakages even while the Hydrocarbon is Leaking.
The S-Wrap Leak Control Kit – is an ‘all in one’ solution for responding to all the Leakage in the Hydrocarbon Pipeline and Storage Tanks.
- The Pipe can be operated under pressure after the repair with S-Wrap Leak Control Kit until major repair / replacement is planned.
- No Moving Parts (Does Not require Preventive Maintenance).
- The Leakage in pipeline can stopped within a few minutes.
- Excellent for Sealing of Leakage of Hydrocarbons at pipeline pressure as high as 2-5 Kg/cm2.
- Installation without disruption of production / operation in many situations. Can be installed without pipe shutdown.
- Light Weight. Does not add much weight.
- Installed using Cold Work Technique. No Hot Work required. No welding or lifting equipment required.
- Can be installed in Confined and Congested Work area.
- Conforms to Complex Geometries. Can be Wrapped Conveniently around Y’s, elbows and T's.
- Lower total project cost.
- Easy & fast to install with little training.
- Easy application in any climate.
- Non-hazardous; easy to store.
- Odorless, Non-toxic and non-flammable.
- S-Wrap® can be painted if desired.
- Once set, gas, oil or diesel fuel will not effect the repair material.
½” to 12” Diameter Pipeline
Size of Leaking Holes
Pinhole to 12mm Size Hole or Crack
No. of Holes
Single to Multiple Holes
1 to 20 Kg/cm2
(-) 30 to (+) 150 Deg C
Fluid in Pipe
All Hydrocarbons And Water
8-10 Kg/cm2 . Live Online Leakage Sealing
S-Wrap Leak Control Kit