S-Wrap® Leakage Sealing Technique for Pipeline Leakage Sealing is now widely accepted in the Indian Oil & Gas Industry as a cost-effective repair alternative to traditional metallic materials. S-Wrap® Leakage Sealing Technique uses a unique method to Seal the Leakage of Hydrocarbon and Water from pipelines. S-Wrap® Leakage Sealing Technique for Leaking Pipeline is a combination of meticulous assessment of the leak, application of Selected High Performance Products suitable for the Service and designed after considering all the operating parameters.
A Pipeline leaking fuel oil can be repaired without taking isolation/shut down or draining of the pipeline. The Leakage Sealing work can be done at application pressure upto 10 kg/cm2 and temperature of not more than 80 deg C while applying.
The S-Wrap® Leakage Sealing Technique process involves combination of Sealing Material, Engineered Polymers and Glass Fibre Composites Tapes designed to achieve the desired results.
Installation is straightforward, safe and fast and gives a repair that will outlast the 10 years life.
The Entire Application is done by our Team of Trained and Experienced Application specialists.
S-Wrap® Pipe Repair Technique for Leakage Sealing can be used on
- Leaking Pipelines
- Cracked pipelines
- Pitted Pipelines
- Corroded Pipelines
- Gauged pipelines
- Complex geometric shapes in pipelines; such as tees, wyes, elbows, or nozzles
- Sampling and instrumentation pipelines
S-Wrap® Leakage Sealing Technique Features
- Restoring the Strength of a damaged pipe
- Reducing the strain in the damaged areas of the pipe by providing reinforcement and increased stiffness to the weak areas
- Providing a restraint so that leak can be stopped and does not increase
- Sealing the damaged area of the pipe from further development of corrosion
- Installation without disruption of production operation
- Light Weight. Does not add much weight
- Installed using Cold Work Technique
- Can be installed in Confined and Congested Work area
- Conforms to Complex Geometries
- Lower Total Project Cost
- Permanent Repairs
- Service Life of more than 10 years
½” to 40” Diameter Pipeline
Size of Leaking Holes
Pinhole to 10” Size Hole or Crack
No. of Holes
Single to Multiple Holes
1 to 100 Kg/cm2
(-) 5 to (+) 150 Deg C
Fluid in Pipe
All Hydrocarbons And Water
Method of Repair
S-Wrap Leakage Sealing Technique – Pipe Leakages