The S-Wrap Marine Pipe Repair Kit has been carefully designed for Emergency Leakage Sealing of Pipelines in the Marine and Shipping Industry. It is simple to use and can be installed by your Maintenance personnels to tackle emergency repairs on live through-wall leaks in pipe work.
Our 20 years experience in the business of Online Leakage Sealing has resulted in a design of the Leak Control Kit which can be used for Sealing of Leakages in less accessible pipelines on board the ship.
The S-Wrap Leak Control Kit – is an ‘all in one’ solution for responding to all the Leakage in the pipelines. It is compatible with Fuel Oil, Water, Brine, Air, Mild Acid and Alkali and Gases.
- Installation without disruption of production / operation in many situations. Can be installed without pipe shutdown
- Light Weight. Does not add much weight.
- Installed using Cold Work Technique. No Hot Work required. No welding or lifting equipment required.
- Can be installed in Confined and Congested Work area.
- Conforms to Complex Geometries. Can be Wrapped Conveniently around Y’s, elbows and T's
- Lower total project cost.
- Permanent Repairs.
- Easy & fast to install with little training
- Easy application in any climate.
- Repairs allow pipeline to be returned to 100% of its Max. Allowable Operating Pressure.
- Non-hazardous; easy to store.
- Odorless, Non-toxic and non-flammable.
- S-Wrap® can be painted if desired.
- Once set, gas, oil or diesel fuel will not effect the repair material.